Join APSR 2023 as a volunteer today! Do invite your fellow peers along to join you.
- Venue: Level 4 Hall 403 – 406, Level 3 Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039593
- Dates: 16 – 19 November 2023
- Timings: 0730 – 1900 hrs (Timings are subjected to change and will be advised closer to event date)
APSR Assembly Members’ Meetings with Education Award Sessions Volunteering Details:
- Dates: 17 – 18 November 2023
- Timings: 1700 – 1930 hrs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Medical Students, who are NOT abstract presenters at the Congress.
- Good English Communication Skills (Conversational Level)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, eg: operating Powerpoint slides on projector
- Checking equipment (microphone, PC etc.) before the meeting
- Checking attendance of mentors (Assembly leaders, Education Committee member), awardees
- Guiding attendees to seats if necessary
- Assisting in photo shooting, using mobile device
- Time keeping
- Support in awards ceremony, eg: assisting Assembly leader to hand over certificates to awardees
- Remind awardees to visit APSR Secretariat’s room to collect prize money
- Delegates access control
- 2.5 days-Staff badge to enter the venue (17-19 November)
- Opportunity to observe the educational activities and presentations of young investigators from all over the world.
- Black Long Sleeve Top
- Black Jeans / Black Long Dress Pants
- Black Covered Shoes
Should you have any enquiry regarding volunteering, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!